Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What am I going to do in a couple weeks when he won't fit here any more :'(

and my seven girls that come by every day. It is getting so hard for them to find food with the amount of snow we have.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Aww, I still hold Baloo like that, it's just a little harder to breathe... that's all. Small price to pay. :embarrass:

Pretty deer! What a sight to see out the window. :happy:

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Do Tankie and Orson bark at the girls?

And Cinnamon still thinks she is a lap dog...I just have to position her just right so I can breath.

·
Registered
702 Posts
What beautiful girls. Its like their seven best friends out for lunch lol. It makes me ache for the farm I grew up on. We had a pond so we always had quite a few regulars.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
awwww ..... you'll always figure out a way to make him fit! Either that, or he will haha.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Aww, you can still cuddle 'em! ;) I still hoist Ollie into my lap, all 51lbs of him! :D

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Um Lily and Roo still sit in my lap. Size has not held them back LOL

Those deer are LOVELY but makes me thing Don't Forget Tick Prevention This Year!!! Lymes is rampant in this area.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Beautiful!! I love your girls!!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Love both pics, Sandie. You'll figure out how to get yourself wrapped around both Tank and Orson at the same time before long!

The deer are beautiful!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Don't stop post pictures, they just keep getting cuter! Orson looks so snuggly.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Such a sweet picture.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Cute snuggle.

I am surprised you still have deer that regular and that many. I know you have at least two dogs. Ever since HK arrived the frequency and number have decreased drastically. She will sense them back in the trees behind the house, or across the street. Then she is off. She only chases a 100 yards maybe before returning. She needs to keep those evil big dogs away. Its her job. I like having them around, but the neighbors like that HK has reduced the visits. They eat there plantings because they planted the wrong stuff.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts