Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If a majority of the group is facebooking instead JLing? So if you update/chat in FB do you not come to JL any longer or just not as often? Where the heck is everyone?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I'm here! :D
I can't get Facebook at work anymore anyway, which is fine by me!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
two different medium.. if i need to let everyone know i need more coffee.. facebook.

If i need to start a debate on same-sex marriage.. JL.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
two different medium.. if i need to let everyone know i need more coffee.. facebook.

If i need to start a debate on same-sex marriage.. JL.
The internets in a nutshell.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I've been a FB member for maybe 2 months now. Still not sure I /get/ it..........

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Both

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I belong to facebook, but it is so slow for me, that I don't do much with it. I can really only handle one major internet thing, and that' JL for me. I'd never come up for air if I had too many things online.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I opened an account a couple years ago, but never did nothing with it.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I'm a both kinda gal. I love facebook so I can bore everyone w/ my status. Here I can start a debate or just jump in on one.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I do both. I can't access fb at work so I don't check in on it as much.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I also don't get facebook. I know a lot of people who love it, but I just don't care what you're having for dinner and why would anybody think I would? And no, I don't want to meet up for lunch with the girl who didn't speak to me for four years of high school but now seems to think we're old friends.

Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe it's like high school where all the cool kids were doing something without me and I didn't get it then, either.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts