Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the article.......Despite his campaign promise to "make White House communications public," the Obama administration again is blocking the public from seeing White House visitor logs, this time refusing to disclose meetings with health care executives.

During the campaign...........

Obama will amend executive orders to ensure that communications about regulatory policymaking between persons outside the government and all White House staff are disclosed to the public

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32087532/ns/politics-white_house

I wonder why he is following the exact course Bush took.....even to continue the court case. The policy he campaigned against?

I guess that was just a campaign promise to get some votes...........makes you wonder how many other things he said are not true.......don't it? :)

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
along with bring our troops home...we just shipped out many more...guess when you are on the outside looking in you think you can do certain things but when you actually get the job; it paints a different picture???

·
Registered
117 Posts
call him and ask him, remember he wants to keep the public imformed of what he is doing. tell him you missed the tweet.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I didn't like it when Bush did it and DON"T like it now. He needs to come clean...

·
Registered
3,915 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
if people listen-research
they would see what he's really about
his dirty laundry is
already out
lies
lies
lies
lies
lies

·
Registered
167 Posts
To be honest and it may make people mad...but what makes you really think that even if the soldiers are finally pulled out of Iran; that they will be coming home? Its not going to happen, sorry. With North Korea posing a threat not only to the US but to our allies; I don't think they will truly be coming "home". If we leave North Korea alone it will just mean another World War.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To be honest and it may make people mad...but what makes you really think that even if the soldiers are finally pulled out of Iran; that they will be coming home? Its not going to happen, sorry. With North Korea posing a threat not only to the US but to our allies; I don't think they will truly be coming "home". If we leave North Korea alone it will just mean another World War.
Sigh.........first there are no troops in Iran.

The point the previous poster was making is that Obama said they were coming home. (from Iraq)

He promised.......pink tee shirts were worn........fists were raised.......etc....etc.....

Yet now it doesn't seem to be happening.

There is always a country like North Korea being a pain......probably always will be.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Sigh.........first there are no troops in Iran.

The point the previous poster was making is that Obama said they were coming home. (from Iraq)

He promised.......pink tee shirts were worn........fists were raised.......etc....etc.....

Yet now it doesn't seem to be happening.

There is always a country like North Korea being a pain......probably always will be.
This is why I say it takes more than a piece of paper that says yer educated to be that. It has to be proven also.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Common sense Glen, I think your asking way to much!:rolleyes:
Yeah, but I'm gettin' tired of puttin' the instructions on the bottom of all those boots.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Wait. What... A pol who hasn't followed through on a campaign promise?

Color me shocked!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts