Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
You have to be pretty close, it looks like either a 63 or 64 to me. (Yes, if you know what to look for you can tell.)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Oh BTW on YOUtube they have some of the old Winston ads with Fred Flintstone and Barney smoking.;)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And another one of my faves for good measure... (she must still be shaken up from that fender-bender) :D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have to be pretty close, it looks like either a 63 or 64 to me. (Yes, if you know what to look for you can tell.)

Yes if you know what to look for you can tell, but I don't know VW's. Now if this were a MOPAR or Ford, I'd have a better shot.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Yes if you know what to look for you can tell, but I don't know VW's. Now if this were a MOPAR or Ford, I'd have a better shot.

Bigger park lights on the fender, looks like the flat windsheild, not the slightly curved one that came out in 65 also when the thinner door pillars came out.

Mopars and Fords, plus Gm are pretty easy.:D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
And another one of my faves for good measure... (she must still be shaken up from that fender-bender) :D

Well at least she attempted to cook and not micro-wave pre-packaged left overs.:D

BTW when I was in school for auto-body repair many years ago, they told us more women would have minor fender benders like that, when it was their fault. men tended to do it up big time. In the 12 years I did that work, it tended to most often be that way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts