Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOULDER, Colo. — Police say a Colorado woman wrapped her boyfriend's dog in packing tape and stuck the animal upside down to a refrigerator because he wouldn't get rid of it.

Abby Toll was arrested Tuesday after police say she got into a fight with her boyfriend. She was charged with felony cruelty, drug possession and other counts and is free on $12,500 bond. She has declined to comment.

Toll's 21-year-old boyfriend, Bryan Beck, faces lesser charges including a misdemeanor cruelty count.

Police say Toll, 20, used packing tape to bind the legs, snout and tail of Beck's dog, Rex, a Japanese breed called a Shiba Inu. She told police she stuck the dog to the refrigerator because she was angry Beck wanted to keep it.

Rex was taken to a shelter and will be put up for adoption

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
She is a *******. Shame on her. The Shiba Inu rescue will snatch him up hopefully. Poor dog. I hope she is taped ti the fridge in jail.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Police say Toll, 20, used packing tape to bind the legs, snout and tail of Beck's dog, Rex, a Japanese breed called a Shiba Inu.
What a smurfface!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: That's what my son has, they're so cute.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Freakin' crazy people these days.
There is a guy in my town that stomped baby kittens in the parking lot of our grocery store because they wouldn't stop crying. He is now in jail.

And another guy is in jail for throwing kittens in a trash can and left to die. (They are now under a vet's care and are going to make it). A man on a bike heard them crying and saved them, but he saw the guy do it and called the cops.

I can't believe people can be so cruel. I know they are mental, but it still makes me sick.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
useless *****. people that abuse creatures that are weaker than them, just because they can, are pathetic.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
What was left out was that she had previously burned this puppy with scalding water. She needs to be neutered. She should never have children.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I hope this woman gets what is coming to her she is convicted and serves her time in general population. Inmates love animal abusers almost as must as they love child abusers/murders.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts