Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have put the toilet paper roll back in the downstairs bathroom.

Remy's had full access to the house and no crate since November and he's been leaving the roll in the 2nd floor bathroom alone. So...I'm giving it a shot.

Stage 2 will be returning the hand towel to the towel rack in the 1/2 bath. Then I won't have to leave instructions for guests when they come over. ;)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Haha, this is too funny. I can totally relate. Barley thinks he's the Cottonelle puppy! I had guests over once, one of them saw our mauled toilet paper on the roll and did NOT know what to think. He didn't bring it up and when I did, he was relieved that it was just the dog. He honestly thought a person had taken out their aggression on our toilet paper, LOL!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
hahaha! I love this post.

The title and first line tell everything one needs to know about owning a Lab. :p

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Haha, this is too funny. I can totally relate. Barley thinks he's the Cottonelle puppy! I had guests over once, one of them saw our mauled toilet paper on the roll and did NOT know what to think. He didn't bring it up and when I did, he was relieved that it was just the dog. He honestly thought a person had taken out their aggression on our toilet paper, LOL!
HAHAHAH. That's hilarious. :D

You be a good boy Remy!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
You are braver than I am. Bauer has full-access except for the bathrooms, we keep those doors closed. I don't trust his ability to control his toilet paper/hand towel fetish. Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.