Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally his results came in the mail.

And the OFA doGs were looking out for us.

His final results are normal elbows and EXCELLENT hips :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 8) 8) 8) :D:D :D :) :) :)

**************************************************************************************

Stitch turned 2 yesterday and goes in for his final OFA x-rays tomorrow.

When I pick him up we both go over the films and decided which are best to send in. She is also really good at reading them. She has not been wrong yet.

So we are praying that all goes well tomorrow.

Dayna
Glen-Mar Labradors

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Re: Wish us luck -OFA Finals

Best of luck!!! :) We'll be waiting to hear...

·
Registered
692 Posts

Good luck!
;D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

My husband dropped him off the vet this morning. He looked so sad when the other dogs got feed and he did not. But he was excited about getting to leave with my husband. I hope today goes by fast. I get off at 4:00 today.

Thanks for all the good thoughts I hope the good thoughts turn excellent. He was prelim'd at about 9 month. The x-rays looked really good but so many things can change in a year.

Dayna

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

The vet's office just called and he is done. They said that I can pick him up anytime after 3:00 and we will go over his films. I am so nervous.

CYNLABS said:
Good luck!! We need to do that with Grace but I just haven't had the time to make the appointment.
Beside the fact I was excited to know what is final results are. I have someone who wants to breed to him. Her girl should be going into heat at the end of the month. So we need his finals ASAP.

We are keeping are fingers crossed all came out excellent.

Dayna
Glen-Mar Labradors

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

When I picked him up yesterday I got to look at the films with the vet. His elbows looked normal and his hips looked great. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am hoping for an Excellent rating. Hopefully the OFA docs are having a good day the day they read his films.

I will keep thinking positive until I get his results.

Dayna
Glen-Mar Labradors

·
Registered
2,443 Posts

Whoo-hoooo!!! Congratulations!!! :D That's great news!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts