Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Sophie.

She's currently at the Midland County animal shelter on a stray hold and VERY pregnant. We're getting her on Wednesday or Thursday, depending on when the ACO lets her go. I hope she doesn't whelp before then.

Lord only knows what she's carrying in there...but when some of the local volunteers said that she would be euthanized on the spot if there was no one who had her name on her and she went into labor, there was no way in hell I was going to let that happen...look at her face!

So, she's coming to us...we'll see what she produces...she's going to go any day now.

Poor girl.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Who let that cutie get loose, and hadn't had her spayed? Time to hang someone.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Best of luck! Poor girl. I give you alot of credit for what you do! With out you , well, who knows what would happen to these guys.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hang on, Sophie. Best wishes for a healthy litter and that all find good homes. Thank you so much, Dani for your rescue work

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hang in there Sophie. She is such a cutie. I hope all goes well for her. Poor girl. Please keep us updated! Saying a prayer for her and her pups...... :pray:

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Thank goodness your paths have crossed and you have found each other, people like you and Joe and all the other rescuers are the folk I admire most in life, you truly are heaven sent.

Good luck Sophie, you're going to be fine now.

Post some pics Dani when she's safe with you and THANK-YOU

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Oh gosh - look at that face. Our world is so cruel - to put her to sleep if she goes into labor - like it was her fault she got pregant in the first place!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Hang on, puppies, just a few more days! Sophie, sweet girl, I hope your suitor was another Lab. ;)

Thank you, Dani, and all your foster homes, for the wonderful things you do.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
samson said:
See this is why i couldn't rescue !

How would you feel if you couldn't have helped and there must be a time that this comes around.

I couldn't do it . Thanks Dani !
Ditto :( Thanks Dani, hang in there Sophie

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
God Bless you guys for saving her and all the others you've saved!!!

Patience Soph, patience..... :pray:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts