Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm about to go take my first Microeconomics exam tonight. Eek!

For some reason, I decided that I wanted to start a part-time MBA program for professionals and so I'm in classes two nights a week after work. I'm in my first semester, taking accounting and econ. I haven't had to sit an exam in years - I'm almost 40 years old, this is the second time I've "returned" to school (and will be my third degree - if I manage to finish). But I have to do well on this exam first...

OK, it's time to go off for some self-inflicted punishment! See ya later.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Oh, good luck. Keep us posted! I'm sure you will ace it!

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Good luck, Ursula!

Just remember: "Man" is rational and instinctively gathers information and calculates costs and benefits in order to determine the best course of action. Then, when you stop laughing, take the exam. :)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Wow! You really are an achiever!
You should meet my sister, Jane.

All the best, Ursula! All the best!

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, it's over and I'm back. I think it was OK though I'm sure that I missed a couple of things like some specific terminology - still, no curve balls. Now we see how picky a grader the prof is. I'm sure I won't hear until at least next week, since it's spring break (but the good news is no classes next week!).

Thanks for all the good wishes, everyone. Now I wait... and wonder just exactly why I want to do this, I really am a glutton for punishment it seems...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts