Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the wine tastings we have scheduled for this weekend at our local wine shop:

Friday, April 10th: Stop by from 5:30 to 8:00 for a tasting of wines from two estates in Chile: Veramonte and Casa Lapostolle. Mark Albert from Brescome Barton will be joining us to pour a number of wines from these wineries including Casa Lapostolle Cuvee Alexandre Cabernet and Chardonnay (90 & 91 points from Wine Spectator, respectively), Veramonte Primus 2005, a supple blend of Merlot, Cabernet, and Carmenere, and the 2004 vintage of Casa Lapostolle's flagship wine Clos Apalta.

Saturday, April 11th: Stop in from 1:30 to 4:30 to taste a number of wines that will be perfect for your Easter Sunday feast including one of our best-selling whites Stuhlmuller Chardonnay 2007 (92 Points Wine Advocate) and, as a treat, we'll also be pouring the 2006 vinatge of Caymus Cab.

Hmmmm...Chilean wines or Caymus....?? Guess we'll have to go to both, huh? :D

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Mrs

I though Sandie (Tank's mom) was the official JL wino! ;)

I know nada about wine. My Dad used to make wine, and I loved his. Dandelion, rose petal, elderberry, and various other fruits and berries. The rose petal was the best, so light and delicate, it was like drinking flowers.

The after-effects, however, were not so light and delicate. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts