Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself (Anne) from WindyCanyon Labs in Yakima, WA, the "dry" side of the Evergreen State. I currently live with 6 labs, spanning 4 generations from ages almost 12 (in May) to 6 mos (today!). All but the baby are on my photo--- That's Gala CDX JH CC (almost 12), daughter Rosa CDX SH OA OAJ CC (8 yrs), and Rosa's daughters Jazz & Fuji (3 yo littermates, both Intl CH's w/ CD RN JH CC and progress toward CDX) and 2yo Mata CD RA JH and 1 Q toward CDX. Sonya is Fuji's 6 mo old choc baby... I'll see if I can add her photo below or something... or you'll just have to wait until she truly knows what SIT/STAY means, lol. Sonya's had Puppy Kindergarten and a few live and dead birds but that is about it!!!!

Anyhow, I've been competing my dogs for ~10 yrs now, having started in obedience, then hunt tests came along, then agility and a little tracking and now even a little bit of conformation. I also co-own a brother of Sonya w/ an agility/show home and have a litter due from Jazzy in just 2 wks.

My website is www.windycanyonlabs.com. Thanks for allowing me to intro myself and my girls!!! -Anne (see baby Sonya's photo below!)

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Anne, hello!! I just joined here myself. Glad to see a familiar face!!

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board!!

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! It seems I'm still in the process of learning to navigate this site! It's HUGE!!!! :eek: -Anne

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Hey, Boiler Up you ole Sparty. Send feathers please. And BTW Hi Brenda.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts