Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't care what flavor... but since this is for my sister, I think Apple Pie scent is one of her favs.

She is so sicklyfied. Doc said it was strep this morn, but also a chance of being mono.

So, if you would, light a good smelly candle for her... and chant some incantation of wellness. I prefer to pray, but hey, to each his own. ;D

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Sorry Shanna, I dont have apple but my Fresh Cut Roses is burning as we speak....uhh type. I hope she feels better.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Can I just bow my head and fart in her general direction?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I lit sugar cookie :) Sending sweet thoughts and get well wishes her way!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I just lit a smell-good at my desk. Don't know what it's called, but it smells like fresh sheets line-dried outside in the wind and sun. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Not allowed to have candles at work.

Hope you're feeling better Charla. :angel:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
lol Shanna. Light a candle? I'm not dead!
I have my meds now so hopefully I'll be feeling better soon. I know I wanted to be sick and all....but I'm all set now. It's not fun anymore.....and my house is a WRECK!

Z

·
0 Posts
Sisters are great....now, just wish I had one!! Hope you are feeling better Charla, praying the meds work soon. Now, where are those cleaning fairies?

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
We only light candles when the dogs have gas.
I will say a prayer and maybe do a raindance with a little good harvest chant. Neither have actually brought rain or bountiful harvest, but hey, It's worth a shot.

get well soon.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Taffys Mom said:
Feel better Charla.

Mono? Who you been kissing?

I really hope it's not mono!
There is a slight chance that I had mono... remember about 4 - 5 weeks ago, when I was so sick? UH... YAH! It kept me down for weeks. Looks like I could still be carrying. Granted, I haven't been lip locking with my sister... but I have with her husband. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA. j/k. Really, she and I will drink and eat after each other. If she tests positive, I will see if I do.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
MyLabsMom said:
Jinx said:
Can I just bow my head and fart in her general direction?
Heeeeeeey, that was MY idea.

Unison?

Hugs Charla Bear - feel better!!!!
Group fart! It's done outta love, Scooter. :-*

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I hope you're feeling better soon Charla!! You know, I almost DIED from Mono. I didn't have it, my brother did, and I nearly laughed to death when he explained that he got it from sharing some girl's chapstick... :eek: ;D

So, the moral of the story is NEVER share Chapstick!
(Get better!)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts