Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to see you all here together. :D If you're all the same person, how are you all logged in at once? Surely you don't have 4 different browsers? :eek:

Most users ever online was 111, 04-22-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Garth, 2labcrew, amazongold, BauersMom, bearsmom, BigBrownDog, blackandyellow, Buckyball, Chasin the BEAR, CJs Mom, Clanceycanuck, Delmonico+, Dexter Dogg, Ender's Dad, greg 2, greg 3.0, greg1, greg2, gundog, HersheyK's Dad, joflake, jzgrlduff, kaznalf, ksweber, Lab Dad, Labmom2Sun, love4labs, Luvmydog2much, Mary Jane, MidwestGirl, Paddysmom, Retriever Mama, Samson, Seamus Lab, Tanya, Thunders Mom, Top Of The Hill

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOL Garth! :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You think it's that Glen dude trying to start trouble?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wait, it wasn't Glen, was it? What was his name?! The Schwan delivery guy.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
GENE! That's it!
Although I liked him.....

Maybe it is Glen! :D

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Lexis Mom, amazongold, BoatDog, boonesmom, Buckyball, CJs Mom, Clanceycanuck, eklind51, greg 2, greg 3.0, gundog, Jenica, Jimbo, jzgrlduff, MicksMom, MidwestGirl, oakley, Paddysmom, Retriever Mama
Uh oh, we are down to just two (2) of them now. Did Greg 2 & Greg 3.0 kill off Greg1 and Greg2, or maybe they are just out to lunch. :cool: Oh wait, all the Gregs are out to lunch, what am I thinking! :eek:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I'm not quick to try something new, won't be a Greg till the numbers get up into at least 3 digits.

And to be truthful, I do doubt it's Gene, he's been working 5-6 days a week 12-14 hours. But who knows?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts