Just Labradors banner

Will Cody pop the question to Sam over her birthday weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I'm gonna say Not Yet... but maybe he will use the weekend as an occassion to ask her parents permission? Not that he needs it, but I do think its sweet when guys do that now'a'days.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darn where did she get to....

I dont think he will ask her Dad's permission. I think he is still a tad ticked off at them for how they treat Sam sometimes.
But maybe he will!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Amanda as soon as they DO get engaged, I hope you know, I move my sites on YOU and mr romey

so..just be prepared ;D

G

·
HELLO!!!!! HELLO!!!!! I AM HERE, we were having cake for me. SORRY

I voted not yet. I wish it would happen this weekend that would be great. Maybe Kenny make a little announcement during the concert and I look over and he is holding a ring. GOD THAT IS GOOD STUFF.

NO he most likely wont ask my parents. They might tell him NO, j/k

Susan I love you. I love this poll. I am sending it to Cody. :)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Tater said:

I voted not yet. I wish it would happen this weekend that would be great. Maybe Kenny make a little announcement during the concert and I look over and he is holding a ring. GOD THAT IS GOOD STUFF.

I wouldn't do that. If he IS getting closer to popping the question, this poll might make him feel pressured.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
Amanda as soon as they DO get engaged, I hope you know, I move my sites on YOU and mr romey

so..just be prepared ;D
No rush for me. I am pretty happy dating.. 5-11-07 , while on vacation will be our 7th year dating anniver.

G

·
Jinx said:
Tater said:

I wouldn't do that. If he IS getting closer to popping the question, this poll might make him feel pressured.
Yeah I just had that thought. I like where your head is at Jinx. (boy I am on a sugar high right now)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts