Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The biking-2-work thread reminded me of this.

We dwecks have named the "trainers" that come w/WiiFit. You know, the guy and gal who are there to demo the exercises and spur you on with their encouragement: "Dont' forget to breathe. Count with me. 1... 2... 1... 2..."

Anyway, she is Mia Muscles.

And he is Rocky Abs.

:)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
We still can't find Wii Fits anywhere around here. The Target by my house had NINE Wiis the other day - which was a huge shock to see - but not a single Fit.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have GameStop where you live? I bought Eileen her's at a G/S in the throes of the Christmas rush to get one. They had plenty....

Not sure if Target beats the price, tho.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
The biking-2-work thread reminded me of this.

We dwecks have named the "trainers" that come w/WiiFit. You know, the guy and gal who are there to demo the exercises and spur you on with their encouragement: "Dont' forget to breathe. Count with me. 1... 2... 1... 2..."

Anyway, she is Mia Muscles.

And he is Rocky Abs.

:)
I know nothing about the Wii but just wanted to say I love your quote from "Its a wonderful life", its Tom's (DH) favorite movie of all times:)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
We do. I'll have to check them out. My mom's told us if we find any we're to get her one too. Apparently the fat people of Indiana have decided to get thin with those!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know nothing about the Wii but just wanted to say I love your quote from "Its a wonderful life", its Tom's (DH) favorite movie of all times:)
ME TOO!!! :):):)

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
You guys aren't wierd - I named mine Chad the first time I used him. They need names!! how can they train you without names? I always say "Hello Chad" and "get off my ass Chad, i'm doing it, I'm doing it"

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
You guys aren't wierd - I named mine Chad the first time I used him. They need names!! how can they train you without names? I always say "Hello Chad" and "get off my ass Chad, i'm doing it, I'm doing it"

That's what I call my guy!!!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
OMG I have not officially named mine but I call mine Chad too! He just seems so Chad. LOL
ROFLMAO!! What are the odds, honestly, of the 3 of us naming our virtual trainer Chad? but he DOES look like a Chad!!!!

He takes a fair amount of abuse in good spirits too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts