Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have a wii they play? We've actually not been playing ours much lately but that's because Shane's brother is always bringing his 360 over for dual link + online play against other people on their games.

I love my Wii. Everyone in this house knows that is MOMMY'S and woe be to the one who did anything to it. I have a bunch of games.

Anyone else have one? What games you got? What do you like to play the most on it?

Wii friends are always fun!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
we have a wii! We havent played it lately for awhile with our busy work scheduled but my favourite game is Mario Kart. Dave loves snowboarding and guitar hero.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I have a Wii, usually only do the Wii fit, although we have Mario Kart and a couple of other games.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have Mario Kart too, though Phoenix is definately better than I am!!

I like ANimal Crossing too, but I haven't been to my town in months!!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Disney ThinkFast
Mario Kart
And I just got WiiMusic for Father's Day -- LOVE IT!!
WiiFit

And I can't remember all the package names, but we've got the one that came w/the box (bowling, golf, tennis, baseball) and the games one (duck hunting, billiards, air hockey, skeet).

We also have Mario Olympics, which is kinda fun, but the motions are a little complex. Or maybe my brain can't wrap itself around the needed coordination. All I know is that in a swimming relay, poor li'l Peach almost drowned at my hands.

And DDR. Which I cannot manage at all!!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
We have one. We mostly play on the Wii Fit. The boys have a few games they play on occasion. It's fun, but it's not used as much as the other gaming consoles we have.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
We have one but havn't palyed in a while. We would rather be outside this time of year. We love bowling! We have Mario Cart, Party games, Wii Ski, Wii Music, Wii Fit, Cabela's Big Game Hunter and Call of Duty.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
We have one but we rarely play it. Denny usually just plays the 360, and I would rather knit.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I love my Wii. I want Wii Fit and Wii Music. :D This time of year we spend most of our time outside though so the Wii has been a little neglected as of late.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I LOVE my Wii. More than my husband does! The very ironic thing is that he bought it, and at the time I was really mad about it, since we already have a 360. He had bought it just before we had Lanna, and I was all upset that we were having a baby and he was spending money on another game system! I told him we could not justify the expense, given that we were going down to one income, and to take it back. Instead, he got a paper route and made enough from that to pay for the Wii, then quit. Good thing too...he was out delivering papers at 3:00am when I called him having contractions! LOL! So anyway that's our Wii story...

Anyhoo, I haven't been on it in a while (you know, 3 1/2 week old baby and all...) but when I do go on I love to play Mario Kart, Dr. Mario, Mario Galaxy, and old school Mario games. I already finished Super Paper Mario and it was a great game if you haven't played it! Yes, I'm a bit of a Mario freak. ;)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Phoenix is the Mario Freak in our house!! I have Super Paper Mario too! Shane's brother borrowed it and I haven't gotten it back yet however ;)

I'm an outdoorsy kind of person myself but I live with two hermits. I basically have to drag Phoenix outside. He's been bugging me for punch out I think I may go rent it today but tell him he has to stand up to play it. :D

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I have one but haven't been playing it lately. It's a lot of fun, but I've been busy with school, and I try to go outside whenever I can too. Although, with this heat wave, I've been stuck inside more and played some Mario Kart the other day. Games that Fernando and I like are Mario Kart, Super Smash, Mario Galaxy, Wii Fit, Wii Play/Sports, Zelda, and any of the Guitar Hero/Rock Band games.

·
Registered
115 Posts
We love our Wii. We are addicted to Mario Kart! We have started playing online with co-workers. Talk about a great way to let out frustrations!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts