Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They think it belongs to them but seeing Tank up there during day I know he is certainly feeling normal again :)

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Man...I am trying to convince hubby into getting a king-size bed so we can all fit. Your post is not helping!

They are awfully cute though. :D

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
I wish I had room for a king size bed..try a full size bed, one husband, Gracie (65 lbs) and a cat on occasion and me. I am so glad Lola loves her crate, where would we all fit:)

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish I had room for a king size bed..try a full size bed, one husband, Gracie (65 lbs) and a cat on occasion and me. I am so glad Lola loves her crate, where would we all fit:)
Ha Ha...that is all that is in my bedroom is a bed - nothing else. No room for anything else :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I love how Orson sleeps with that stuffie! Very sweet.

My parents are giving my fiance and I their queen sized bed, as they got one of those new sleep number ones. I am psyched because that means the dogs will now fit, it was just too crowded in a full. Matt on the other hand, well once I explained that I wanted the bed more for the dogs, than us, was not as stoked! :p Guess I better not show him your post when I ask for a king sized one.....

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I love how Orson sleeps with that stuffie! Very sweet.

My parents are giving my fiance and I their queen sized bed, as they got one of those new sleep number ones. I am psyched because that means the dogs will now fit, it was just too crowded in a full. .....
Queen bed will allow the dogs to fit??? We have a king and still find the bed crowded with two people and two labs. (they think the bed is theirs and as long as they are comfortable there is no problem:D)

·
Registered
457 Posts
i have to agree with rushpuppy ....................doesn't matter if you can move legs or if you get any cover ............as long as they are comfy they don't care

·
Registered
294 Posts
Now those two know how good they have it and they are eatin' it up.

I'm here to tell you that no matter the size of the bed....two or more labs will expand to fit the space. And, they have to be BETWEEN us.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
too cute!
and OMG i haven't been paying attention, when on EARTH did Orsen get so freaken big! LOL
It's funny in that pic they almost look the same size but Orson is so much smaller. Tank weighs in at 92 and Orson at the vet a few days ago goes 70 pounds.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts