Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever we go out, Ruby gets put in the crate.

Yesterday, Jeff and Katie ran to the mall for something and forgot to imprison the little stinker before they left.

Here is what Katie walked in on when she got home.

This is why Miss Ruby is a LIFER!!!!!!!
The other slipper, is demolished on the other side of the bed.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I do not think the right offender has been arrested, tried, or convicted. Ruby needs a new lawyer and needs to have an appeal find for wrongful conviction and misinterpretted evidence. It is obvious to me, and Hershey Kisses that there is at least one human that committed this crime. Someone has not learned how to put their stuff away, has not learned to close the door to forbidden rooms. Shoes or slippers left on the floor?? That person is obviously not capable of taking care of shoes and should go shoeless for a minimum of 6 months. Where did that roll of tp come from? Who left that accessible? That person does not get any tp to use for at least a week. Sure, you want to put a bowl of ice cream in front of a teenager, tell him/her not to touch it, and then leave for an hour expecting it to be there untouched. Get real humans! That is effectively what you have done, and now you are going to imprison poor Ruby?

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Seriously! I am with Ed!!!!! I mean come on!! Katie needs to empty her trash can a lot sooner than that!
( Poor Ruby...you need to contact the
LATTBFHE) labs always taking the blame for human errors

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOLOLLLL!!!!! Atta girl, Katie! Take a picture before you do anything else! Welcome to JL world! HA HA HA!!!!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol Ed! Tell HK Ruby wants her case taken. And she is calling the LATHBFE pronto! Her brother, Aidan, advised her to "Admit Nuffin"

and I agree...Katie should have closed the door, emptied that trash and picked her slippers up lol

The bottom line is, Katie was home on spring bread with Ruby for 10 days. The day she went back to school, Ruby was NOT happy. Then she comes home from school, Ruby IS happpy but then leaves again?
Oh no...she wasnt having it. Punishment was necessary to express her feelings.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Whoever Katie is she must be a teenager or tweenager. Parker calls Leanne's room The Treasure Trove and is now allowed in there, but does manage to sneak in now and then when she's downstairs doing her laundry and forgets to close the door.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes...the owner is a tweenage of 11 years and
to her credit...and i will give her some on this point...the Easter choc candy and sugar-free gum was all put away in a very safe spot.
Ruby struck out there lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.