Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a window right here by my desk where I can see out into the front of the house. I just saw a van drive up and park on the road in front of my house. Then I watched a man walk up to the door and then he rang the doorbell.
I answered the door and it was yet another Kirby salesperson. I informed him that I already have 2 (from my mother) and sent him on his way. Then I watched as he got back in his van and drove away. Um....hello Mr. Kirbyman.....there are
15 other houses on this street. Aren't you going to go pester them too?

Why am I a door-to-door salesperson target? If it's not Kirby, it's cleaning solutions or boxed meat or oil changes or magazines or newspapers or exterminators. But the Kirby folks are the biggest offenders. I get one of them at least once a month...sometimes more.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I get coupon book people and Mormons. And people selling magazines or household cleaning solution. I've never had Kirby salesmen. I just quit answering the door unless there's a vehicle I recognize in the driveway.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
It's a conspiracy amongst salesmen. They know you'll answer the door, not slam it in their face, or pretend not to be home. :p
I was outside the other day washing the truck, someone stopped, and tried to sell me their meat. Do I look like a Ho or what?...lol

·
Registered
738 Posts
Well Charla... I must be on the list also - one day this guy saying he sold ATT was at my door and I go I already have ATT and he was like oh yeah I know - WHATEVER!!!!!! I bet there is a list??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts