Just Labradors banner

why isn't it Friday?

400 views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Tundra Aries 
#1 ·
This week is dragging.......... :ugly: :ugly:

I need some excitement or energy or maybe a slap :laugh:

G
#2 ·
Because it's Thursday, yesterday was Wednesday, today would have to be Thursday, last week was Friday...and the week before that we passed a Friday, but not this week yet, does this make you feel better :laugh: No, didn't think so either. :laugh:

G
#10 ·
Do you really want me now to count down the hours for you...I'm just gonna confuse myself now :laugh: Okay, last week at this time it was 15 hours until Friday, so this week would be the same as last week, wait, what time zone are you in again :laugh: Let me know and I'll start over again.

#19 ·
MidwestGirl said:
Hunter said:
Its Friday for me!!!

Today is my last day of work, then I jump on a plane for some fun filled nude beaches and scuba diving in St. Lucia
that is no way to make friends here! :laugh:
HA, best Friends Jack Daniels & Jim Beam will be having a ball, we do not need you guys! And Amy Winehouse will be on the island, maybe she will join us.

#20 ·
Hunter said:
MidwestGirl said:
Hunter said:
Its Friday for me!!!

Today is my last day of work, then I jump on a plane for some fun filled nude beaches and scuba diving in St. Lucia
that is no way to make friends here! :laugh:
HA, best Friends Jack Daniels & Jim Beam will be having a ball, we do not need you guys! And Amy Winehouse will be on the island, maybe she will join us.

I'd stay away from Amy. Have you seen her recently? Bring antibiotics.

Do you think I'd fit in your luggage?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.