Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Because it's Thursday, yesterday was Wednesday, today would have to be Thursday, last week was Friday...and the week before that we passed a Friday, but not this week yet, does this make you feel better :laugh: No, didn't think so either. :laugh:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Because it's Thursday.

*slap*

T

·
0 Posts
Wait...didn't you say you wanted a slap...no problem, let me get my bat...oh a slap...sorry :laugh: Sure, I'll slap you :laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
:laugh: Don't make me explain this again to you, okay last week we passed a Friday, oh never mind :ugly:

T

·
0 Posts
Do you really want me now to count down the hours for you...I'm just gonna confuse myself now :laugh: Okay, last week at this time it was 15 hours until Friday, so this week would be the same as last week, wait, what time zone are you in again :laugh: Let me know and I'll start over again.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Colin, you have a secretary?!
*thud*
:D

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Its Friday for me!!!

Today is my last day of work, then I jump on a plane for some fun filled nude beaches and scuba diving in St. Lucia

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hunter said:
Its Friday for me!!!

Today is my last day of work, then I jump on a plane for some fun filled nude beaches and scuba diving in St. Lucia
that is no way to make friends here! :laugh:

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Today is my Friday, too! I work 4 10 hour days so I have every Friday off. 4 day weekend because Monday is a holiday, too.

*scoots out of thread*

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Today is not Friday because Chester hasn't sobered up enough to file his report yet.

He'll need those remaining 24 hrs to get coherent again.

And find his underpants.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
Hunter said:
Its Friday for me!!!

HA, best Friends Jack Daniels & Jim Beam will be having a ball, we do not need you guys! And Amy Winehouse will be on the island, maybe she will join us.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Hunter said:
MidwestGirl said:
Hunter said:
Its Friday for me!!!

HA, best Friends Jack Daniels & Jim Beam will be having a ball, we do not need you guys! And Amy Winehouse will be on the island, maybe she will join us.

I'd stay away from Amy. Have you seen her recently? Bring antibiotics.

Do you think I'd fit in your luggage?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts