Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been an almost daily sight here for awhile now. Sadie is always far worse than Laddie, leave it to the youngsters!! I gave up worrying about it long ago, I think there's a permanent trail of dead grass through the house, ugh. They sure have fun and are quite proud of themselves after it is done.

Kristen, Laddie and Sadie

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
How cute, that sure is a lot of dead grass, but, I'd rather have that than all the mud we have here right now! Ick!

·
Registered
457 Posts
we must be the lucky ones ...............we have dead grass and MUD..................................my utility room will never be the same again.....................

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
lol, great pics! I would be happy with any grass right now, our garden is just a mud pit right now, dont think it will ever recover...

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Don't you ever vacuum your lawn? Seems like it would save a lot of indoor vacuuming.:biggrin1:

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
hahaha! Simon's coat is a magnet for that stuff. Kevin wanted to re-seed the backyard with fescue, but I said no because after two-plus years with Labs who sound like a thundering herd of horses when they get going back there, our bermuda grass is still hanging. The brown in winter sucks, but you can't beat it for tough!! :D

·
Registered
973 Posts
You have my sympathy. We used to have that we our other dogs, can't remember which state we lived in then, but yes it is a mess to keep cleaned up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts