Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aaaargh! We went to visit family in Northern CA for the 4th. We had a wonderful time and Darby slept through her first fireworks, although that was about the only time she slept. She had just started sleeping through the night a week before we left, and woke up several times each night there, and SIX times last night at home. Anyway, I got an email from my cousin that we left her stroller in his garage. If we had to forget something, why did it have to be something we need, and the biggest bulkiest thing we brought. He's mailing it back to us.

Here's Darby with my dad and stepmom. She's starting to get a little bit of hair that sticks straight up, you can barely see it in this pic. I can't picture her with hair - I'm loving her bald little head. :)

Here's the town we were in, Grass Valley. I just took this quickly as we were filling up at a gas station before we headed out yesterday. It was built during the 1840s gold rush. You can see that a lot of the old buildings are still standing.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I can't picture her with hair, either! :p

Nice pics, I can see the resemblance between you and your Dad. :)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
That's where my brother lives. If your family has been there awhile, they probably know each other. Grass Valley is still like Mayberry to the oldtimers and everybody knows everybody.

Great pictures.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's where my brother lives. If your family has been there awhile, they probably know each other. Grass Valley is still like Mayberry to the oldtimers and everybody knows everybody.

Great pictures.
I'm sure they would know each other. My dad's sister Marie has been there forever and owns Foothill Flowers, right downtown on the corner of Main and Auburn. Her son, my cousin Mark, has been mayor of Grass Valley twice.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
That stinks I almost left ours at the campsite with my parents Saturday luckily I remembered right before we left. I'm glad they are able to send it back though.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Bummer about the stroller. At least you're getting it back.

Nice pics. She is getting so big! I love the little hair sprouts!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts