Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...you can create a whole new puppy from just one single Zoom Groom session. Introducing Duke's new puppy I called Fluff Girl. Isn't she cute. Many advantages to having a Zoom Groom puppy. No house training required. No shots or Vet Care. No food expense. And they are really easy to train. Just look. Already she can sit/stay like a champ. It took Duke many training sessions to learn how to do that.

Looks like this spring I may end up with a whole litter. ;D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ahh, just fit it with a puppy collar and take it for a walk.

Hey, if Gipetto could get a boy from a wooden puppet, you most surely can have a Lab from a pile of hair :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!! :eek:

I need to get one of those. Frankie is blowing coat big time right now. :-\

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Awesome!! ;D

Duke looks sooo proud of his "daughter"! ;)

Our backyard looks like it has snowed yellow fur from Henery's zoomgroom!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Fluff girl looks like she is related to our recent litter of Springadors. By the way these pups are all sold. I have another litter due this week though if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
870 Posts
LOVE IT - I too think we could breed these new and improved labs. With two yellows I can contribute to the breeding pool! I swear there has got to be a use for all this fur that my two are depositing - weaving, knitting, pillow stuffing......I just keep repeating I love spring, I love spring over and over. Figure all the brushing builds up my arm muscles at least.

D

·
0 Posts
Mooselady said:
LOVE IT - I too think we could breed these new and improved labs. With two yellows I can contribute to the breeding pool! I swear there has got to be a use for all this fur that my two are depositing - weaving, knitting, pillow stuffing......I just keep repeating I love spring, I love spring over and over. Figure all the brushing builds up my arm muscles at least.
I actually knew a woman who spun and knit with her Samoyed's white fur. I saw the stuff she made, it was sort of like mohair.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Gotta love a shedding lab!! :-* Duke is just too cute. He looks like "I have nooooo idea where that bunch of hair came from...

pbc said:
Fluff girl looks like she is related to our recent litter of Springadors. By the way these pups are all sold. I have another litter due this week though if anyone is interested.
Yes I would love a little springador. I take for granted that you can send "her" by mail. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts