Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's really annoying. I thought Daniel stopped them awhile ago.....

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
I've been notifying him and e-mailing him every day. Usually he removes them within 12 hours or so of getting my messages but he hasn't eliminated any of them for the last several days so perhaps he's out of town.

And I'm leaving for 7-10 days next week so will be checking in less frequently.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I've been notifying him and e-mailing him every day. Usually he removes them within 12 hours or so of getting my messages but he hasn't eliminated any of them for the last several days so perhaps he's out of town.

And I'm leaving for 7-10 days next week so will be checking in less frequently.

Excuse me! And just who gave you permission to be delinquent for 7-10 days? Just park your behind right back in front of that computer. NOW!:D

Hope you enjoy whatever it is that you are going to do.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I hope it's a pleasure trip, Bob! :)

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Puff and I are driving to Vermont for our combined annual Springfield HS reunion and our annual visit with family (in Brattleboro & Middlebury) -- 3 day trip in our new (2 us) LAB CAB, 3-4? days there, then 3 days/1400 miles (2240 km) back. Leaving early next Tuesday morning.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woooo hooo! Have a great time!! :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Have fun Bob and Puff :)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Because Daniel will not use CAPTCHA for whatever reason. It will not end on it's own. This forum obviously has been put out on a spammer list, so they're all coming in and posting this ****.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Because Daniel will not use CAPTCHA for whatever reason. It will not end on it's own. This forum obviously has been put out on a spammer list, so they're all coming in and posting this ****.
This. While CAPTCHA will not stop every bot out there, it will prevent a large majority. Not having it is like waving a bright red flag in a field full of angry bulls...it's the signal for every spammer out there to target this board.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts