Just Labradors banner

Why am I so tired?

528 views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Ender's Mom 
#1 ·
Uggggg... my energy is zapped... just completely zapped.

And... of course... today is NOT a day I can take it easy... I need to study for accounting (final exam is tomorrow)... but every time I start working I find my brain just freezing.

Went to starbucks and got some apple juice/chai... hoping that will wake me up a bit.

All else fails I will go to bed early and get up early and study. Final is at 10:30.

#7 ·
You're spending a big chunk of your summer slogging through summer school. Why wouldn't you be tired and lacking energy? If you were all perky at this point, I'd suggest there is something wrong with you.

#11 ·
Good luck today! You'll do great I'm sure :)

(PS - Maybe your puppy had diarrhea all night, up and outside every hour from midnight until now? No? That was just me? ;) )

#14 ·
Thanks guys... I did finally get going last night... but now I'm tired... didn't sleep well.

Had a dream that there was a crisis at work (hmmm... imagine that)... my old boss showed up (the one I absolutely adored... he was the best boss ever)... and in the dream I hugged him and cried into his shoulder how much I missed him. The thing I liked most about him was his calm in any storm... he never got upset/excited... he approached everything with calm authority... something we are surely lacking at the moment.

Hmm... ya think the drama at work is bothering me?

#15 ·
Have you been in the sun lately? I understand that 1/2 of all American's get WAY too little vitamin D and that can impact your energy level. Maybe study in the sun a bit :) And try to decrease stress (yeah right, huh?). For me stress temporarily energizes me until it goes away...then I am exhausted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.