Just Labradors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
11,445 Posts
I have had iPods forever and they are really outstanding. The only thing that sucks is the battery life, but I deal with it. I never had the 1st generation iPod, but I think my first one was the 2nd generation. Love them, love Apple in general. ;)

I'm not a huge fan of all of the touch-screen stuff because they always end up getting scratched or messed up and I like to keep my stuff in tip-top shape.. but even those clear protector stickers sometimes don't help. :(

Other than that, I love the iTouch. :)

My latest iPod is 80gb and I have it more than half full of music alone. Whooops! ;)

· Registered
11,445 Posts
Oops I forgot. If you are going to get an iTouch anywhere besides Sams Club/Costco, I recommend Circuit City.. although I think they are all going out of business.

Just don't get it from Best Buy. I have had HORRIBLE service there when I was having problems with my iPod and they refused to replace it, whereas I didn't have any of those problems with Circuit City.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.