Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
costco had the best price when i looked at them back in december. i decided against it at the time. it was going to be a christmas gift from someone.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you give me an idea how much? Which sized one did you get?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got my son the 8g for $215.00 at Costco. After a month, he decided it didn't hold enough songs for him, so we took it back and exchanged it for the 16g at $279.00. I'm sure you are already aware of Costco's excellent return policy, it's 90 days for electronics.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
The prices her are pretty solid at $199 for the 8Gb, 299 for 16 and 399 for 32.

My son has a 32, I have a 16.

I don't know how much music you guys put on these things. I know the 50 songs I have on mine is peanuts. But I have 6 full length movies on it, and 300 some jpegs. It is about half full.

I really love the thing. If Apple and AT&T ever break their contract regarding the iPhone, I will probably buy one of those. For me to buy an Apple product takes a lot, but they hit a bulls eye with the iPhone and Touch.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. I want it for the music of course, but I also want it for the WiFi. A friend uses theirs as a mini-laptop, checking their email and stuff for free on various WiFi connections.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I have one, and I looooooooooves it!!!! Mine is the 8GB (I don't keep every song on it though)

Around here Best Buy usually runs good deals or like everyone else has said,Costco.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Thanks everyone. I want it for the music of course, but I also want it for the WiFi. A friend uses theirs as a mini-laptop, checking their email and stuff for free on various WiFi connections.
that is exactly what i was looking at one for. :)

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
I have had iPods forever and they are really outstanding. The only thing that sucks is the battery life, but I deal with it. I never had the 1st generation iPod, but I think my first one was the 2nd generation. Love them, love Apple in general. ;)

I'm not a huge fan of all of the touch-screen stuff because they always end up getting scratched or messed up and I like to keep my stuff in tip-top shape.. but even those clear protector stickers sometimes don't help. :(

Other than that, I love the iTouch. :)

My latest iPod is 80gb and I have it more than half full of music alone. Whooops! ;)

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Oops I forgot. If you are going to get an iTouch anywhere besides Sams Club/Costco, I recommend Circuit City.. although I think they are all going out of business.

Just don't get it from Best Buy. I have had HORRIBLE service there when I was having problems with my iPod and they refused to replace it, whereas I didn't have any of those problems with Circuit City.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I certainly won't buy from Circuit City if I want service, since they won't be having any. LOL ;)

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i got DH's from amazon.com. i got him the 8G one and it was 50.00 cheaper than anywhere else around the holidays. he absolutely loves it. i got him the screenprotector and he has had no problems with it whatsoever. he plays with it for hours in the evening after work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts