·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I want the HP touch-screen computer. *drool*

This one looks good, though I'd go with the 4G of RAM. I can't see the monitor, but it's bigger than our TV in the bedroom!!

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This one looks good, though I'd go with the 4G of RAM.
It's advertised as having 4G RAM. I need to clarify that if I get it.

I can't see the monitor, but it's bigger than our TV in the bedroom!!
Can you see it now?

While we're at it, anyone got anything good or bad to say about Samsung? Their TV's have got a really nice picture. Anyone had problems with their monitors?

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
LOL, Garth my friend, we have an HP and have for 3 years, LOL cause I wasn't sure and had to bend over and read the label.:D

It works fine, don't have no problems with it.

Got a Samsung phone, it's works fine also. Got a Ford Pick-Up, it works fine also.:D

Also have a 110 year old Winchester and yep, it works fine also, doubt the other stuff will last that long though.;)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
DD has a compaq and I think HP makes them now- its only a month old and a laptop and she loves it! I have had a Dell, have beat it to crap and has worked well until the last few months- but hey a computer can only take so much stuff spilled on it!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
We use Dell at work. Mine has been chugging away for approximately 5 years, without hardly ever been turned off and never any problems(I do not count our idiotic IT people). I had an HP at home for almost 5 years without a glitch. The HP succumbed to a bad mother board and was buried with Honors. Now we have a Dell at home. Ironically, we are replacing the Dells at work with HPs. As far as machines go, I would chose either one of them. Since we do most of our own machine support, I do not have any experience with either one of company's support personnel.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i have an HP laptop and still, after 3 years, not one single issue with it.

Love HP, Hate apple

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL, Garth my friend, we have an HP and have for 3 years, LOL cause I wasn't sure and had to bend over and read the label.:D

It works fine, don't have no problems with it.

Got a Samsung phone, it's works fine also.
Could you stand up again after bending over? You are old ya know. :D

I'm on my 2nd Samsung phone. No complaints about them. I only replace my phones when the batteries die or I get bored with them whatever comes first.

I was comparing prices at another store today. Going to get about 3 or 4 quotes & then play them off against each other. Should get interesting around here soon. :) Now if only my tax refund would hurry up & come through. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Our last 2 home computers have been HP's, the one we have now is 3 years old and still works great.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
G'day mate,

The Computer looks good on paper. We've used a stack of Compaq / HP PCs at work, and so far they've been pretty good as they age.
Support for their products is pretty average though unless you can fluently speak Hindu.

Depending on what you plan to use it for, it should be fine for most purposes (Video editing / Photoshop renders etc. would be its undoing) and the Samsung screen doesn't seem to have any major issues that I can find.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Pottsie

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I have an HP laptop and love it. We also have an HP desktop that is 6 years old and still works. It's slow but it works. My hard drive was bad on laptop and had it crash when it was 3 months old. I never had a problem with the desktop.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
I have a HP laptop. It rawks; no complaints at all. VERY glad I did not splash out a fortune on buying a Mac I really had no need for. I'd recommend HP, definately, if mine is anything to go by.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
My old laptop was a Compaq, made by HP...no problems with it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts