Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YAY for Libby!! Too bad though, would have liked to see you and Shanny again! (I was kinda hoping to meet the Sea-Moose too!)

Henry's breeder, Leslie, will be whelping that week too... her girl Bronte! :D

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Yeah Leslie and I have already grouched about not being able to go this year. LOL. Glad we met up at Potomac. Leslie is one of my favorite people. :)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is awesome!! :D

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Have to say it, Leslie is one of my faves too! LOL

I entered Roo for breed on sunday, but I don't know if I will go now...

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I won't be there this year Denise, but I certainly do appreciate the advice you and Melissa gave me last year. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
We will be going. Magnum is entered in Canadian Bred and Ruger is in 6 to 9 month dog and sweeps. Should be fun, not much experience here. This will be my first time in the ring. Hopefully the dogs will be able to keep all four on the floor, and I can keep my butt off the ground. :) :)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I'm trying to arrange a flight in at the last minute. I will bring just Aaron and my crazy 14 week old puppy as my husband would kill her if I left her at home...it's bad enough he will have to deal with her mother :eek:
I had no idea you had one of Leslie's puppies....yep, I agree she's pretty cool :angel:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
henrysmom said:
Henry's breeder, Leslie, will be whelping that week too... her girl Bronte! :D
I got the chance to meet Leslie at the Potomac this year. She's wonderful! She is good friends with some breeders (Roger and Caroline Bannister, Greenhill Labradors) who moved down here (CA) from Canada this past year. One of their girls is from Leslie (Mesa), and I have shown her a couple of times for them the past couple of specialties...this last one, she took RWB behind Michael Silva's Jorja (now Multi-BISS, Ch. Mar-Moye's Georgia On My Mind), who went on to win Best Of Breed! The Bannisters and Leslie both were ecstatic, and I got a couple of wonderful notes from Leslie after that. She is definitely a sweetheart, for sure! :)

I had no idea that Henry was a Gorsebrook dog! VERY cool!!!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
labby said:
Yeah Leslie and I have already grouched about not being able to go this year. LOL. Glad we met up at Potomac. Leslie is one of my favorite people. :)
Its a long drive for one day, 6 hours in the car. Roo is in season and it gets hot, and I know I wouldn't be in the mood if roles were reversed.

;)

Will be watching labbycam though! ;)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didnt know Henery was a Gorsebrook lab either!
He is from Madi (Gorsebrook Fire and Rain)'s litter by Marty (Lubberline Martingale). :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts