Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't promise you that I won't be asleep by 8:17, but I will be partaking until I crash.

Well, I will be as soon as I get to be home anyway.

It's been one of those weeks.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I think I'll join you!!! Haven't had a "thinkin drinkin!" party for a while. I wasn't going to partake tonight, but the afternoon went downhill after the stove delivery guys ended up taking back my new stove because they couldn't make the one burner shut off - even after unhooking it's source, and now I'm waiting for my barber to come by and cut my hair (was supposed to be here around 5pm), and SU is out mowing, and my dogs are bored and so am I and I am puttinig off starting housework, and I had 1 drink, so maybe I'll join you and have another! ;D But you HAVE to stop me before I drink enough to feel bad tomorrow, cuz I want to get some stuff done. (did I mention that I really don't want to clean house, but think I will tonight so i don't have to do it tomorrow) what are you drinking? I'm goint to be donig vodka and grapefruit juice! come join us one and all!!!

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Oh yeah...I'm done with school - one year down, two to go. You can bet I'll be drinking all weekend if you need someone for moral support. It's been so busy, I haven't even had a sip since the holidays and I'm ready to blow off some steam (okay, at this point I'm starting to sound like an alcoholic). My only goal is to stay out of jail this weekend. :D

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I'll join this liquid party. Flynn just slam-dunked me onto the concrete patio and it's as good an excuse as any, I guess. ;)

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
i'M GONNA NEED TO.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I'm still at work for another 3 hours. :-\
Hold my place, will ya?

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
A vodka martini w/2 olives to start. Need something strong.

Then I'll settle in w/some chardonnay.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I'll sip with ya, but I'm not drinking big this weekend. I think I'm going to run up to the liquor store for some Reisling. Maybe get a movie. My week wasn't too bad...gotta save it for the weeks that are, you know. ;)

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay, I'm leaving work now. In about 50 minutes to an hour, I will have a beer cracked before I even walk into my house (fridge in the garage.) If I don't make it back online - rest assured, I am still at this party.

;D

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Would it be in bad taste to have a few drinks before going to the school talent show?

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I'll join you. I'm a little pissed at work, so I think I'll get pissed at home.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Shanna said:
Would it be in bad taste to have a few drinks before going to the school talent show?
Just don't get up close to do their stage makeup. And don't shout out their lines for them. You'll be fine. Oh... check your own shoes?

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Nick said:
Labmom2Sun said:
Make mine a Margarita, please.
Okay, so maybe this was a bad idea. I'm out of margarita ingredients, how about some tequila and crushed ice? Oh wait, I think I found some limes.
Nick...what mixed drink DO you have all the ingredients for? :p
( I ended my question with a preposition) :p

1 - 20 of 42 Posts