Just Labradors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just accepted into a scientific study to test a drug that helps liver and kidney transplant patients bodies from rejecting the new organ. It involves ALOT of blood draws and I have to go into the study facility and stay overnight on three different weekends (I go in on a Friday at 7pm and leave Sat at 6am). the study starts on June 14th and goes on over the next three weekends. Its really easy work and it pays, get this....$1,350! Whoo hoo! Sam and I need this money so much and I'm happy to have this oppourtunity to help transplant patients. While there are many potential side effects to the drug that I am testing, they are not that severe (vomiting, diarehha, nausea, etc) The most severe potential side effect is chest pain. Once I complete this study I'll be able to put a down payment down on a car, finally! So I am very pleased.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Exactly ;) Sam says if our future children are born with like 5 arms coming out their forheads that he's blaming me! lol But no, really, these studies are safe, as safe as they can be. My father has been doing them for 7 years, and hes totally normal. Well kinda normal, but his weirdness didn't come from doing studies lol he was just born that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts