Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its suppose to get into the 70's the next few days and I'm off work!!! YESSSS:D:D The only downside, I now have no excuse for not getting the backyard mowed and the grass is so high:eek: Oh well the sun is shining, the sun is shininng.........

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
YIPPPEEEE !!!!! Break out the sunglasses and the short sleeve shirts !! We are working in the yard today--still a swamp in the backyard but the sun is shining !!!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
So why am I keeping an eye on the radar, trying to decide if were gonna get rain, freezing rain, flurries, or that 3-12 inches along with the 40-50 mph winds.:rolleyes:

The winds we got, the moisture should be here in 2-4 hours, the temps will decide what comes down. Might be all of the above.:D

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
wooohooo!!!!

Now if only the wind would die down around here! I thought Penny was going to blow away earlier (haha)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Akkk! Say it is not true!!!!!
Yep, we're sending it yer way when were done with it, we'll try not to take more than our share, don't want no lawsuits like the one with Kansas over us taking to much Republican River water.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i call bullshit. mother nature is just lulling us into a false sense of security. then WHAM! more snow.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to all of those who still have snow! However you can keep it:D I don't want to see another flake of snow tell next Dec. sometime, if then!!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I expect spring to arrive by Mid May. Hopefully I won't be at work for that 7 hours of spring we get each year.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Backs out of thread quickly...our only regret is Spring Training has come to an end so we cannot go out and watch a game and sit in the sunshine as our weather for the next week is between 75F and 80F.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Snowing here also, a wait and see on if it will be a dusting or full blown blizzard.:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts