Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is "Stacey cleans and does laundry day"...I'm going to be getting my summer stuff out and putting it away, doing any laundry anywhere in my room that is dirty (lol), dusting everything, cleaning my ceiling fan blades and possibly under my bed. I just stripped my bed, flipped the mattress and febreezed it all (haha).

Oh and it's also zoom groom the dogs day/K9 advantix day :eek:

Any takers?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*big sigh*

I'm halfway there!!! Now if only my dad would stop doing his laundry and do mine instead :p

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Um, no. But I'll trade you your single room for my whole house.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
haha I got my own cleaning to do cuz we are moving in 3 days, lol how about you help me get piss stains out of the carpet, sound fun? You know you wanna! ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Nah - I am doing my own procrastinating -- thanks for the invite, though!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jinx said:
I see your whole house and I raise you the bathrooms, living room/dining room, kitchen and laundry area in mine :p

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
That's what we're doing in NY today too Stacey. I got my crap straightened out yesterday in PA and today am doing John's laundry - yuck! Laundry should not be able to follow you across state lines :p ;)

Good luck finishing, I think I will take a break and take Jake to the dog park with his fling it for a while, he's giving me the sad eyes.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Gee, Stace. I'd really like to give you a hand, I really would. But I'm not moving around very well today (after yesterday's knee-clip from Flynn) so I'll have to pass. Darn. I hate missing an opportunity like this. :p

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
Jinx said:
I see your whole house and I raise you the bathrooms, living room/dining room, kitchen and laundry area in mine :p
You're going to raise your bathroom, dining room, living room, kitchen and laundry room? How high? I'm just cleaning mine at their current level. ;D

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I spent the last two evenings and all morning going through my kids rooms sorting through stuff. WHAT A CHORE! and I just did it about 8 months or so ago.
I have two large heaping boxes to go to the consignment shop, three bags went to the salvation army.. and three bags are going to the garbage! They are really feeling good about the organization aspect of it all. I still have to go through their bookshelves but I know that everything in their room clothing wise fits them and what they will need for summer if this weather ever co-operates and stops raining and warms up.

My laundry is almost finished. I usually do a load or two Wed, Thursday and finish up on Friday but with all the mud outside Rowan's bedding created a few extra loads.

Today is National Scrapbooking Day so I hope to have some energy to scrapbook for a while.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Cleaning day here too, inside and outside!

I've weeded the gardens, swept and mopped the floors, beat the mats and am on my 2nd load of laundry. Have to clean the bathroom and then bake Henery's birthday cake, and then that's it!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dawson Creek Girl said:
Today is National Scrapbooking Day so I hope to have some energy to scrapbook for a while.
well that means i need to go scrapbook now!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Sorry, I just had a week of only me and the kids. The kids had the house in total devastation, and I was too busy doing both mine and hubby's jobs that I didn't have time to worry about it, lol I spent all of yesterday and most of today cleaning before he arrives home at anytime (yay!). The house looks perfect now, lawn has been mowed, even cleaned the windows, so he's going to think I manged to handle everything just fine. HA! If he only knew...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts