Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious.

I've started working out again. I have to do something. I'm disgusted with myself.
I am doing the treadmill on one day and then weight/aerobics on the next (The Firm... love the old firm workouts, they really really work!).

Now, if only I could control my lust for all things sugar.....

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I do :)

Walk a few miles each day (gotta love city living), then I alternate between biking/elliptical/running usually 3-4x a week. I try to do at least do 30 minutes of yoga each day, since it always leaves me feeling refreshed, even though sometimes it's right before bed.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I walk 3 miles 6 days a week in the morning by myself. Then I walk another 2 miles 6 days walking Derby, 2 miles on the 7th day without my morning walk (Derby). I do Pilates for 1 hour once a week in a class.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I have 3 personal trainer sessions a week (gotta love an upcoming wedding)

and twice a week I do a weights class which goes for an hour. Once a week I do an hour step aerobics class also and on Sundays I do a weights/cardio circuit that my trainer wrote out for me.

That doesn't include walking Milly half hour each morning...... oh and she comes to my PT sessions as they are outdoors and she runs around behind me and stops randomly to sniff smelly patches of grass lol

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Me & exercise don't live in the same sentence. My idea of working out is to reverse the car 3m down the driveway to check the mail & drive forward again. :car:

Come to think of it ......... I probably walk about 5km around work during the day. :scared:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Me & exercise don't live in the same sentence. My idea of working out is to reverse the car 3m down the driveway to check the mail & drive forward again. :car:

Come to think of it ......... I probably walk about 5km around work during the day. :scared:
You're a skinny ***** anyway so you don't need to work out. Back in your hole now please!

hahahaha

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I work out about 4 times a week normally (though you'd never know it to look at me - lol) . I did something to my back over the weekend so I haven't done much this week, but will again as soon as the back stops hurting.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I've added resistance training to my schedule. I'm slowly increasing the resistance by adding more and more food to my fork.

But in all seriousness, I try to run about 15-20 miles per week spaced out over 3-4 days (but I'm trying to transition to more bike riding as my knees are getting worse) and hit the weights about as frequently. I went through a spell where I got lazy and stopped doing both and it didn't take long for me to notice I had less energy and just didn't feel as good.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I race outrigger canoes. Train 5 days a week. Some parts of the year more intensely than others. I find that i naturally eat better when i am training hard than when i am being slack. Eating before i get hungry helps too. Good for you getting back into working out.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.