Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cleaning out my closet and have several pairs of really nice pumps I never wear. They're in near-perfect shape. I usually donate my unworn things to the women's shelter here, where these will go if no one wants them. But if you want them, let me know and I will send them to you. We can work out postage or whatever once I have takers - the shoes themselves are free, seriously. They are:

1 pair Stuart Weitzman cork wedges with patent leather uppers in mottled brown:

1 pair Stuart Weitzman grey suede pumps (these really break my heart, they're gorgeous and very sexy, but they just don't fit me right no matter what I've tried):

1 pair pale aqua suede J Crew pumps:

1 pair Bandolino beige suede pumps:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Where's Kelli? I think she has tiny feet. :)

Those are really nice!

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Tiny feet! Size ten here - and I LOVE ALL THOSE SHOES UP THERE - do you think I could wear 2 on one foot to make it work?

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I'm a 6.5. Darn!
You certainly have lovely taste!
Keep this bumped up for Kelli. She barely has feet at all. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Keep this bumped up for Kelli. She barely has feet at all.
OMG LOL!!!!! :D

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Do you have a hard time finding shoes? I have a friend that has tiny feet - they may be 5 or 5.5, I don't remember - and she has a heck of a time finding nice shoes.

Me, I have enormous feet for my height. I'm only 5'2" but my feet are size 9. Ugh.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Who the hell has feet that small????????????????????????? I give my DW grief with her Size 6 feet. I didn't know anyone had feet any smaller.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I am a 5 1/2. Finding shoes is near impossible. I heard that most manufacturers have eliminated 5 and 5 1/2 so you might want to hold on to those. They are all georgeous!!! Somehow daycare and pumps don't go to well together LOL.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
lol.. thanks, Nance!

I'm a 5.. and i know from experience, you can't make a half size bigger work with pumps.. trust me.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Cantcha stuff tissue in the toes?
*snaps gum*

1 - 20 of 31 Posts