Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't for the life of me remember ThatsMyGirl's real name. I just noticed they deleted their account. Anyone know why? :-\

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Really? I hope not. Thinking about it I haven't seen her around in a long time. :-\

Sami was such a beautiful girl.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Why is the name "Amy" sticking out in my head. I can't remember her first name...I think it was in her siggy :-\

Yes, Sami was gorgeous! :-*

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I think she left during the spat of dramas awhile back. I not 100% sure but something didn't sit right and her account came up black during that thread.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I'm not sure I know her first name, but she had a beautiful black girl named Sami. She posted more often in Nutrition and Training, I think.

I recall a post from (yellow) Tucker's mom (Djc...?) explaining Sami's mom's absence. Forum in-fighting, I believe. :(

I wish whe would come back. I really liked her.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops, forgot to search. :p

That's right. Laurie and Sami. Bummer. :(

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Personally things got heated in a conversation about stay at home moms and people who work and the care their dogs receive. Both sides got a little touchy...

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
I miss her too, she was so nice. And I allways enjoyed Sami pics. Pretty dog. :(

liveelayne said:
Laurie, Amy, same difference. :p Just kidding. I don't know why "Amy" stuck out so much. Whoopsie! :-\
Maybe you thought of the name Amy because Amy (jrzldugthd...) asked?! ;D

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Ender's Mom said:
Personally things got heated in a conversation about stay at home moms and people who work and the care their dogs receive. Both sides got a little touchy...
But that's the fun stuff. Right? :p

I inadvertently tick off a lot of people. You fight, then kiss and make up. It's all good. ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Amy (jrzldugthd
LOL!!

Veronica, I love your siggy pic by the way. I love all your siggy pics of our girl! :D

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Shanna said:
Ender's Mom said:
But that's the fun stuff. Right? :p

I inadvertently tick off a lot of people. You fight, then kiss and make up. It's all good. ;D
As it should be! Life can be pretty boring without a little drama now and then.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Oh shanna I totally agree... I just don't think some people were expecting that kind of post outside o&e... unless of course it has to do with labradoodles and breading ;)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
That is a shame... Sami was absolutely gorgeous. I think Linds is right... the O&E member's skin is a bit thicker than the LC member, unless youre talking silver labs, turkey herding labs, labs in crates, or generic heartworm meds. :D
lol jk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts