• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
It's one thing to be an ass in O&E, but his comments in Just Losers, which is supposed to be a place for positive motivation, were completely uncalled for and showed no regard for the people who go there for positive motivation and support. No class.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
:eek:

That was totally out of line!

He could have easily gotten his point across without calling people horrible names.. WTF M8! :mad:

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Mambo said:
An ass is an ass regarless what the posts is about. If one Ass is banned than alot more should follow. Sorry. IMO
I have to say...I agree with Amanda on that one. He's not the only ass around here IMO... ::)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
An ass is an ass regarless what the posts is about. If one Ass is banned than alot more should follow. Sorry. IMO
Ditto that. Although I'm not a big fan of "banning" someone.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Mambo said:
The only difference is, Deific's sole purpose for being here is to troll and say nasty things. I don't read every
post on this board but I have yet to see one from Deific that isn't intended to cause drama and/or hurt feelings.
It's one thing when tempers or opinions get out of hand. It's something else entirely when that's your only reason
for joining a board.

D

·
0 Posts
Charla said:
Mambo said:
The only difference is, Deific's sole purpose for being here is to troll and say nasty things. I don't read every
post on this board but I have yet to see one from Deific that isn't intended to cause drama and/or hurt feelings.
It's one thing when tempers or opinions get out of hand. It's something else entirely when that's your only reason
for joining a board.
http://www.justlabradors.com/forum/index.php/topic,41744.0.html
There is one.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Mambo said:
Yup, totally a J E R K, but so were a lot of people a couple of weeks ago in another poll thread.
I have to agree with Mambo.
I won't vote.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Charla said:
Mambo said:
for joining a board.
Exactly. Had he restricted himself to O&E with his behavior, fine. But to go into Just Losers and say, "Having done personal training for years I have a little better grasp on how these machines work than some plump pig" was way out of line and incredibly mean spirited.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
deific said:
Charla said:
Mambo said:
for joining a board.
http://www.justlabradors.com/forum/index.php/topic,41744.0.html
There is one.
I stand corrected, he has one. Nevermind, he should certainly stay now. ::)

D

·
0 Posts
kaisdad said:
Exactly. Had he restricted himself to O&E with his behavior, fine. But to go into Just Losers and say, "Having done personal training for years I have a little better grasp on how these machines work than some plump pig" was way out of line and incredibly mean spirited.
What's worse, a mean spirited comment, or multiple pages of people ganging up on people like Sam or Coles Mom?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
kaisdad said:
Charla said:
Mambo said:
for joining a board.
I agree, it was mean. I would be hurt. But I also would be hurt if I was told alot of the things some of the rude people here have said. Once again an ASS is an ASS.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I'm not a big fan of bannage, either -- smacks of admins and monitors and infringing on the freedom we all enjoy on JL.

So although I won't vote for his/her ouster, I will, based on this comment

deific said:
I voted yes.
gladly hold the door while he/she exits. If someone doesn't want to be here, why would they stay?

Or was that another plea for attention -- I'm leaving unless you beg me to stay?

In which case, the response would be, I'm guessing <<crickets chirping>>...........................

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I'm not a big fan of banning. However, I am a firm believer in shunning. Simply never respond to his posts. His sort of fun ceases to be fun when nobody gets outraged.

D

·
0 Posts
Golfgirlrobin said:
I'm not a big fan of banning. However, I am a firm believer in shunning. Simply never respond to his posts. His sort of fun ceases to be fun when nobody gets outraged.
This already happens anyway, so what's the difference?

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Interesting to see he is editing his posts in the mentioned thread...wonder to what or why if he really doesn't care...and wonder why - if "I just want to learn" is in his avatar, that he goes about it as such a jerk...not learning if you're creating the controversy, are you?

1 - 20 of 161 Posts