Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never had the opportunity to say that. I think it would be very satisfying.

You know, I suddenly have the urge to post every thought that comes into my head. Note that Shanna has also posted today. Coincidence?

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah? Well YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

God, I HATE IT HERE! THIS HOUSE IS A PRISON! I SOOOO CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I GRADUATE, BECAUSE I! AM! OUTTAHERE! <slam>

[ . . . ]

Umm, can I borrow a couple dollars for gas?

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Yep - all that and stomping up the stairs for dramatic effect. Then slamming door.

Which we titled, "Boom, Boom, Slam". We'd chant -"boom, boom slam" as he headed up the stairs which eventually stopped that particular act. It's not very gratifying when everyone else is laughing at your drama.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Yep - all that and stomping up the stairs for dramatic effect. Then slamming door.

Which we titled, "Boom, Boom, Slam". We'd chant -"boom, boom slam" as he headed up the stairs which eventually stopped that particular act. It's not very gratifying when everyone else is laughing at your drama.
We call this the D.E. The Dramatic Exit. Our nine year old could win an Oscar for Best Performance of a D.E.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I was in Las Vegas years ago and as long as you are putting money into the slot machines they keep putting drinks in front of you! WELL......I was getting drunk and this "old lady" was sitting next to me and she happened to get up from her machine so I moved to hers and her daughter told me that I can't sit there because it's her moms machine and I just yelled "YOUR MOTHER'S A MOTHER!" I never yell, but at that moment it felt soooo good to yell. I just kept yelling until my husband came over and took me away to our room.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts