Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen Garth, Sarah or Gene. I know Gene is working a ton so may have not be here much:( I know lots of folks haven't made it here yet, just don't want to see them left behind if JL goes POOF!!

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Oh there are a TON of people not here yet!
And Gene deleted his account at the old board. :( :(
Does anyone know why Gene deleted? Has Glen--Delmonico been over here?
Let's see, who else?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know why Gene deleted? Has Glen--Delmonico been over here?
Let's see, who else?
I'm sure I saw Glen, and I know Boonesmom (Joann) has at least registered- how about Zoe's mom (Linda)- hmmm I know there are alot of others- Kassebella (chris) had just started visiting again, I would hate to lose her again. Well I guess its been posted, not much else we can do:(

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
There are over 5000 members on the other forum. Granted not all of them are active (probably less than half?), but there are 200 something members on here. The only way to get people over here would be to shut the other forum down for a short period and put a direct link to this forum in it's place.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are over 5000 members on the other forum. Granted not all of them are active (probably less than half?), but there are 200 something members on here. The only way to get people over here would be to shut the other forum down for a short period and put a direct link to this forum in it's place.
Thats true, and probably we wouldnt mind if some of those 5000 got lost on there way, like the trolls! :)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Glen/Delmonico has posted here.

A link from the old board to this one is the best way to get the family all together again. Certainly wouldn't be the first time we needed that lifeline.

But I just thought of something... Daniel mentioned "over there" that he would leave "over HERE" up *for a few days* to see how it's going and then ask for a vote "over THERE" about making the switch to "over HERE".

Whewwww! It's mind boggling!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Gene deleted his account at the backup board, but not the old board.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The old board was down so he couldn't get on to delete his account there. ;)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glen/Delmonico has posted here.

A link from the old board to this one is the best way to get the family all together again. Certainly wouldn't be the first time we needed that lifeline.

But I just thought of something... Daniel mentioned "over there" that he would leave "over HERE" up *for a few days* to see how it's going and then ask for a vote "over THERE" about making the switch to "over HERE".

Whewwww! It's mind boggling!
I saw that also! Does that mean we will lose all these posts and pictures? UGH this is giving me a headache-:rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Denny, Allie,
Henrysmom

check in please

and how come my sig pic is so tiny :D:confused:

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
our old boards have stayed intact; we just could no longer post on them but could go back to look at posts. not sure if this one will be the same.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I made it Di. :D it took abit for me to figure out what was going on... been a llloonnngg weekend.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Denny, Allie,
Henrysmom

check in please

and how come my sig pic is so tiny :D:confused:
I haven't figured it out--but mine is too!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I haven't figured it out--but mine is too!
I had the same problem at first. Then I just copied the img line from photobucket and then pasted it into the box that has the [sigphoto] (or something like that) words in it. It's the box that said Edit Signature. But, I deleted those words first and then pasted that img line. The Signature Picture box...I didn't use that at all.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I had the same problem at first. Then I just copied the img line from photobucket and then pasted it into the box that has the [sigphoto] (or something like that) words in it. It's the box that said Edit Signature. But, I deleted those words first and then pasted that img line. The Signature Picture box...I didn't use that at all.
bbbbmom, you picture is HUGE!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts