Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess our Luke got worried this morning when my husband and I weren't up getting ready for work as usual (so he thought since he doesn't have a calendar to know it is SATURDAY and we SHOULD get to sleep in) No... Luke starts barking and I don't mean a bark here and a bark there...this was bark,bark,bark,bark, just like an alarm clock might sound. Which we had turned off because...IT IS SATURDAY! Only he didn't have an off button or even a snooze button. So needles to say we got up and started our day feeding the dogs, cats, chicken, fish etc.

So much for turning off an alarm clock when you have a dog as conscientious as Luke around:high5:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
We have not used an alarm clock since we brought our girls home in Dec 08. Truly..... They are up and ready to go out between 0530 and 0600 every single day. They also want to go out on their last potty run and get settled for the night around 10:00pm. They will come and whine at the hubby if he doesn't get up to let them out when the news comes on. We laugh about their need for a constant routine all the time. Creatures of habit they are indeed.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I wouldn't mind so much if they were consistent on the wake up time but every so often BJ decides to throw in an early call - like 4:30 or 5. It's usually on a morning that I went to bed later than usual the night before. It usually takes a few days after to work back to our normal schedule.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts