Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing Brittany? "What Goes Around Comes Around" by JT. What a great burn if it is about her! ;D

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I know an inordinate amount of useless information when it comes to celebrities - I am quite sad - but I have read that it is about how the actress Elisha Cuthbert was engaged to JT's best friend (and partner in his clothing company) but she dumped him for a hockey player.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Oh now I've got the broken record syndrome again. I love that song but can't ever get it out of my head!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
tuckersmom said:
I know an inordinate amount of useless information when it comes to celebrities - I am quite sad - but I have read that it is about how the actress Elisha Cuthbert was engaged to JT's best friend (and partner in his clothing company) but she dumped him for a hockey player.
I have heard the same thing.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Ender's Mom said:
YOOOOO HOOOO...

WEEEE HOOOOOOOO

... If I could escape...

oops.. wrong song (DAMNIT STACEY!)
:eek: I'm listening to that right now!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YOOOOO HOOOO...

WEEEE HOOOOOOOO

... If I could escape...
I love that song!!! ;D

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
OMG Gwen Stefani I can not help but keep that song on when it comes on the radio and sing along. Well kinda sing along when she gets to the part where she goes really fast it's more like "mumble mumble hummmmmm...mumble...shut the refrigerator...more mumble... hummmmm... if I could escape and recreate a place that's my own world". ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love it too, Laura! I'm dancing in my chair right now. ;D

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I can always tell when someone is listening to it in their car. They twirl their hand. LOL

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I know 'cry me a river' was about britt but supposedly this one isn't. Cry me a river was a good burn though lol

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Apollopuppy said:
Just wanted to add that JT was pretty dorky when he was NSYNC but ****....he's fine now lol! ;D
Agree. Really disliked him with N'Stink.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
It's supposed to be about Elisha Culbert. She was dating/engaged to his best friend, Tracy, and she cheated on him. He wrote that song about his friend's situation supposedly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts