Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a page but there is nothing on it. I made it so I could get on and spy on my boys! ;D

Myspace makes me feel really old and very out of touch. Which I am not, BTW. I am just not 19 anymore.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
My son did.........but when he broke up with his girlfriend she posted all kind of crap........against him ........so he rarely visits it anymore.........well that is what he told me........lolllllllllllll

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i don't because i worry about the wrong people seeing the site (too many perverts in the world) and i don't have enough time to keep it updated. i'm on JL too much. my sister does and found 5 friends from high school in the first day.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Not I.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I had one and had a stalker so I pulled the page. :-\

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I am..... well, Buddy is. I wanted to see what my kids do there but didn't want to use my own name so I invented a last name for Buddy and he's been there ever since. He has over 250 friends and he converses with them regularly. Some very nice people. Of course, like anything else, there are a few weirdos. You just have to weed them out. When you find you are 'friends' with someone you don't like, you just delete them and put a block up. If you don't publicize any personal info, these is no reason to worry that I know of. Been there since last June.
I find it very relaxing to go in there and read mail, etc. from dogs and write back as tho Buddy were answering himself. Takes away a lot of stress and pases a lot of time where I otherwise would be worrying about one thing or another in my life.
Link at bottom of this post if you want to be friends.
:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts