Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought this would fun! We all talk to each other almost everyday. We laugh, cry, and sometimes get annoyed with each other. But does anyone ever wonder who you're talking to? I thought it would be neat if we posted a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name. I'll go first! This was me last summer...trying to fish! I think I was just catching bait!

[URL="http://
[/URL]

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
OK, I'll play!

Well, there are not very many pictures of me in Photobucket, and even more rare is a picture of me that does not have dogs in it. :) Here is one from Halloween 2008. I had just gotten a haircut.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
This was from almost 4 years ago ..... Kona and I are both alot greyer!!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
This is the most current photo of myself, hubby and the k9 crew.

Lily, me (holding Kramer), Rhumba, Blair, Gryphon, Sully and up front and center is Cinder.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We got some good looking lab owners on this board!! Even you Bob....which one were you again? LOL LOL

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
This is me in Germany last August. Sorry about the poor lighting quality. It's the only one I have on my work computer.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Me with itty bitty Baby Baloo. :)

Eeesh that pic is small. This one's a little bigger, but goofier, lol!

I have recently cut and dyed my hair black though, so I look a little different now.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Me . . . alone :) Which is weird because I didn't think I had any pictures of me alone.

1 - 20 of 279 Posts