Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And no it's not about the markets ;)

But it's been over 6 months since I broke my ankle - and I still can't wear my really high heels.

as Kelli says "I heart shoes", and now I am forced to wear ugly clunk heels.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
You should just be happy you have feet. You know, in this economy some people are having to sell their feet to pay for new phone apps.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Sorry your ankle is still giving you issues Brenda. If it's any consolation, the ligament I tore in my foot last April still gives me trouble from time to time, too. It's the longest healing injury I've had.

You must've done a number on your ankle.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Both of my ankles are shot - numerous sprains have stretched out the ligaments making them weak. I rarely wear heels anymore. While I feel your pain...I annoyance...I do have a whole new collection of cute flats! :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wow Brenda, I'm sorry it's still bothering you. That stinks. :(

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Just saw some guy that runs barefoot...IN the snow...hate to think what his feet look like!
It wasn't me, I am still in Lincoln, but there are some barefoot foot prints in our snow that are to big for a Lab.:D Do it all the time when it's above 0. Why bother with shoes.;)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Did any of you guys see the ridiculous sky scraper shoes Victoria Beckham had on to take her boys to a theme park? They were so high her feet were deformed and it was if she was on ballet point

Stupid, stupid woman

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Did any of you guys see the ridiculous sky scraper shoes Victoria Beckham had on to take her boys to a theme park? They were so high her feet were deformed and it was if she was on ballet point

Stupid, stupid woman
My ex MIL had a pair that was real high, steped off the sidewalk, sunk in the mud, broke off the heel and got an ambulance ride to the hospital to fix her broke ankle.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts