Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Coke please!!!!

I tend to go more towards Pepsi products for flavors though. I love Wild Cherry Pepsi and I can't live without Moutain Dew!!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Coke, it has a bit more phosphoric acid in it than Pepsi so it removes rust and bluing better than Pepsi. ;)

I drick iced tea and coffee. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I used to like Coke way more than Pepsi until I switched to diet several years ago (due to my high triglycerides). I like Diet Pepsi way more than Diet Coke.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I used to love pop...all of it except diets....then I got addicted to Mountain Dew....made a commitment to get off of it and all pops...probably have cut out over a 1000 calories a day of empty Mt. D calories....I went to very slightly sweetened tea with lemon....haven't had a pop in almost 2 years now....and did try one about 6 months ago and could only take a couple sips before I threw it all away (was served a coke instead of a tea I ordered from a fast food drive through)..it tasted horrible...

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I rarely drink pop. If I need a buzz while on the road, I'll have a MD. If I really need a buzz while driving, I'll have a MD and chocolate. I drink iced tea or water.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I loved Diet Vanilla Coke, but you can't get it any more. :mad: I used to drink diet Coke like crazy, then read a study that said drinking diet sodas makes it harder to lose weight. I've cut out pop almost entirely, drink tea and water.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I am trying to give up sodas...my last one was a Mountain Dew on Friday. I prefer Pepsi to Coke normally. I have switched to unsweeten ice tea as I cannot stand lemon or sugar in mine. I really like raspberry ice tea and bought some Constant Comment tea bags today to brew my own.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts