Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I absolutely love my Spot's ears. They are so soft and silky. :)

I also love his fluffy, broad chest. I call it his "doggy boobs". hehe! ;D

what about you?

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I love Baloo's jowels. I play with 'em!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Ears.

·
Registered
413 Posts
That really sweet spot just under their chins all the way down to the bottom of their necks, ears and the part just above their eyes. :D

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I like the ears because they so clearly express many different emotions. Once you learn to "read" their ears you know exactly what they are thinking.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Remy's is her eyes. Shanny's is her smile, then the mischief in her eyes. Oh and her tail when she twirls it. Libby's is her ears. Seamus' is his eyes and Teddie's is her smile.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh, I like this post!

Let's see...I love Simon's neck and throat. He has just the right amount of silky hair to bury your fingers in. His chest seems very narrow compared to Angus'...so delicate.

I love the top of Angus' head. I just have to kiss this spot several times a day. :-* I also love his hind legs. They are so muscular and powerful!

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
EARS....but to Sadie that word is a cuss word, so we spell it out at our house and also when I try to play with them she HATES it!!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Let me count the ways......his eyes..they are so expressive, his coat, it's so soft. His hindquarters from the rear view..we love the way he looks when he walks..waddle waddle wiggle wiggle. I could go on...becaise we love just about everything on Dakota.
Jackie

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Oh, Tucker's neck/throat...the fur on the underside of his neck is so soft and thick; I'm always runnin' my hands through it. :)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Baloo317 said:
I love Baloo's jowels. I play with 'em!
Me too.....at first glance I thought it said jewels! :-[ ;D

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Monty- his smile and expressive eyes, and yes, I understand the part about the jowls...not the jewels. ;)
Libby- her ears (when not slimed with Monty drool) and her eyes.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Oh I spelt it wrong... oopsies... :-[ :-[

How about "lips"? is that safer..? :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts