Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is hard to call a single breed as the best breed but I would like to mention the top ones here:

I would like to give the first position to golden retrievers in this list. They are not loyal, joyful and friendly but I also found them very smart.

Secondly, I am in love with this Askal breed because of its good temperament and good behaviour with kids. It is also easy to handle these dogs while travelling outside mainly for camping.

Bulldogs are also another love of mine. You can even raise them in a small apartment and they don't disturb you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It is hard to call a single breed as the best breed but I would like to mention the top ones here:

I would like to give the first position to golden retrievers in this list. They are not loyal, joyful and friendly but I also found them very smart.

Secondly, I am in love with this Askal breed because of its good temperament and good behaviour with kids. It is also easy to handle these dogs while travelling outside mainly for camping.

Bulldogs are also another love of mine. You can even raise them in a small apartment and they don't disturb you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There are so many good dogs out there. Leave yourself open to a variety of options! Our Creator knows a lot better than we do. :) Still, to research different breeds is good so you have an idea of what is best.

Mixed breeds can be a great idea OR a terrible idea! You need to know what you're getting. That's why FOSTERS are such a crucial part of the animal rescue world! The foster home gives prospective adopters the information they need about a dog they're considering, information that can't often be obtained when adopting straight from a shelter. Personally, I feel that personality is more important than breed.

Some dog breeds that I really like and I think are most adaptable for my living situation are Australian Shepherds and Labradors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts