Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Abby loves to hang out on the stairs. She can check out what's going on upstairs, and downstairs. Do your dogs have a favorite "spot"? If so, show it here!

As a puppy:

And now:

Jack doesn't really have a favorite. Anywhere we are he's happy.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Timber's is in the middle of my bed, lol. Willow likes to sit between the kitchen and living room so she can see all the other rooms in the house.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Bodie loves our guest room downstairs. We call it "Bodie's Room". He gets SO happy when he can go in there. I can't explain why he loves one particular room so much, but he really does. Sometimes I hear his tail hitting the wall as he wags it while standing in there. Last night I heard him crying downstairs at around 1 a.m., so I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to see what the problem was, and he was standing in the doorway of his room, wanting someone to come sleep with him in there. So I did (that was the first time he had done that, he often sleeps in there by himself).

Here's a pic of Sam and Bodie in Bodie's room. This was 2004, Sam on the left, Bodie on the right.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Rowan's is on the electric fire place with her arms perched over the top of it looking out the front window....... or wherever I am....

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
LMAO @ Kai!!! On a trunk?!!?

All my dogs claim this chair as their's....Stella just jumps on any ol' back that's on it!

G

·
Murphys is the coffee table. He just hunches over it and looks at me. He will sit there for a while when he is tired. Just panting and looking around.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I swear my dogs favorite spot is wherever I am. They are all rescues and I swear this has something to do with the fact that they don't want to let you out of their sight. So basically I'm tripping over dogs all day long. But that's ok I love em!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Apollo sleeps in the hallway between our bedroom and our bathroom. At night we put a barrier up to keep him in there. The hallway is tile, but the closet that runs along the side of the tile is carpeted ( i know, weird). I leave the sliding closet doors to one side and apollo lays on the carpet in the closet. Thats his fav spot. i'll get pics tommorow.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Well Emma often is wherever I am. She stretch out on the floor,or on her blanket in the room I'm in for the moment...

But I think her favorite spot is on the couch in the bedroom..

Emma took over the coach many years ago and she hasn't given it back since then. ;)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Wherever I am at that particular moment in time.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I love these pics! Toby also hangs out on the stairs, but his favorite spot is on the rug at the base of the kitchen sink. This was cute when he was a baby, and we should have redirected him then. Now he is a 70 lb obstacle to the sink/trash. Usually I say, "Beep, beep!" and he will move his butt.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Tucker loves anywhere he isn't supposed to be, ie my sons bed! He likes to sit on his bed and look out the window.

Also, he will lay on whatever is on the floor. A newspaper, a towel, a blanket, a shirt, etc.

But mostly, he loves being where we are at. He's definitely a people dog.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Poppy's favourite spot tends to be on my feet whenever i am in the kitchen. Her other favourite spot is her chair, and woe betide anyone who sits there....they end up with 30Kg Lab sat on their lap.

Her favourite chair!!!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Everyone's pictures are great! I'm really enjoying these.

It's funny how some of them have their favorite hang-out spot. If you notice in my pictures at the beginning of this thread, Abby only sits or reclines on the third step down. None of the others will do. She picked this step as a puppy and stuck with it ;D

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Guarding the vacuum or in our hallway by the steps to the garage. (sorry, no pics) :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts