Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I better take my monthly shower...

COME BACK EVERYONE, PLEASE COME BACK!!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
What the heck?!

I know Connie spends time at the Amandas board. Not sure about the others. :no:

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I thought I read a post that said Garth was having computer troubles. I'm not sure about the rest. I loved Luke, Taylor and Penny pictures. That's part of what drew me here a few years ago.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
joflake said:
I thought I read a post that said Garth was having computer troubles. I'm not sure about the rest. I loved Luke, Taylor and Penny pictures. That's part of what drew me here a few years ago.
yes, garth said he was having computer issues.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Jinx said:
joflake said:
And still am which is why I haven't been around much. :'( I'm relying on the net cafe for my JL fix & emails. :ugly:

I think I've stuffed my motherboard. The fan was making a weird noise a while ago. I thought I fixed it but last time I turned it on, it went for about an hour & then died on me. I'm trying to get the stupid this fixed soon. Just 'cause I'm not posting, doesn't mean I'm not sneaking in on you guys to see what you're up to. :suspious:

Behave yourselves 'till I get back. :whistle:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
garthc said:
Jinx said:
joflake said:
And still am which is why I haven't been around much. :'( I'm relying on the net cafe for my JL fix & emails. :ugly:

I think I've stuffed my motherboard. The fan was making a weird noise a while ago. I thought I fixed it but last time I turned it on, it went for about an hour & then died on me. I'm trying to get the stupid this fixed soon. Just 'cause I'm not posting, doesn't mean I'm not sneaking in on you guys to see what you're up to. :suspious:

nevah! 8)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Jinx said:
garthc said:
Jinx said:
joflake said:

nevah! 8)
Ditto, isn't going to happen!! :whistle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts